Georgia is an independent country located at the border of Asia and perhaps the most elite destination if looked upon for medical education.
Apart from other countries, what stands Georgia as a unique entity is the best MBBS program it offers for international students. Undertaking MBBS in Georgia ensues the highest quality of medical education and better job prospects across the globe.
The universities situated in Georgia are almost well nominated by international reputed agencies including WHO, UNESCO, MCI, WFME, ECFMG, FAIMER, etc.
Georgia has over 20+ associated hospitals for graduated practitioners to optimize the spark of their careers. These overall milestones followed by its historic legacy are more than enough to embark upon your future right here, right now!
There are 5 rational factors that qualify Georgia as a highly recommended place for MBBS in 2020
1. Less complication at the entry – level
The admission process for their colleges is extremely unambiguous. All they demand is your NEET score along with PCB marks which must be above 50%. No abundance of additional exams or training program certifications is required. The entire structure of the transaction from start to finish is crystal clear that never shoots you in turbulence.
2. The fineness of administration
The faculty dedicated offering lectureship in these universities are usually experienced committees. They are already served as the managers in a national health organization and seriously committed to the work. The value delivered for the progress of individual candidates is remarkable. These professors focus on solving the pragmatic problems of each student to take their results to the next level.
3. Moderated accommodation rate
The cost of living in Georgia is predominantly lower as compared to other countries because of its major economic circumstances. Not only this but the expenses required for meals, travel and other services are also budget-friendly.
4. Reasonable fee structure
If you observe the financial bearing for pursuing MBBS in India, Russia, China, or other countries against Georgia, then you will abruptly deduce the exorbitant changes in their fees and relatable expenditure. Georgia has the most nominal and cost-effective MBBS program in contrast to other international universities.
5. Internship opportunities
The colleges in Georgia have liaison with top medical institutes and hospitals that makes it convenient for the students to start their medical journey immediately after graduation. Due to its top-class recognition, it becomes easier to find internship opportunities even for the freshers since they were trained efficiently in educational practices.
Best Universities to Study MBBS in Georgia
Georgia has no shortage of universities who are constantly working to develop an innovative educational curriculum. We have listed below selected well-renowned choices if you’re anticipated studying MBBS in Georgia.
- BSR state university is the No.1 medical University in the country.
- It is a non-profit, government higher educational institute with more than 6000 students and 118+ faculty.
- The university is entitled to catering post-diploma education in medicine and pharmacy.
- Tbilisi Medical University has ranked in the 6th position among 23 other universities in the country.
- Tbilisi is the most peace-loving place and so is the facility of education.
- It has produced more than 45,000 doctors in 94 years of experience.
- It is known as the most prestigious institutes for MBBS in Georgia.
- It is recognized by WHO & FAIMER.
- The university facilitates easy admissions to the students by clearing an MCI screening test.
- Their staff also prefer to bestow soft-skill training alongside medical lessons.
- Akaki Tsereteli State University is one of the biggest Medical institutes in Georgia.
- This Medicinal University was established on January 8, 1933.
- It is being approved by MCI as well as WHO.
- Having a history of producing a reputed class of alumni makes it the best opportunity for MBBS program in Georgia.
Following is the general admission criteria to study MBBS in Georgia:
- PCB Physics, Chemistry, Biology score above 50%
- It’s 40% for (SC/ST/OBC) according to the rules of MCI
- Age must be over 17 years old.
- No entrance exam is required
- No upper age limit to study in Kazakhstan
- IELTS/TOEFL is usually not obligatory exceptional to some universities where it is mandatory to appear for such exams.
- NEET score is accountable as primary criteria.
Security status to study MBBS in Georgia
Safety is the major concern raised by the Indian public before moving abroad for educational objectives. Due to certain exposure to scams and accommodation frauds, it has generated an intimidating matter of issue for international migration.
When it comes to Georgia and other reputable universities the game is fairly transparent. There are all types of precautionary factors and enough attention to the foreign embassy to make the road easy for you.
Overall Fees Structure of Medical Universities in Georgia
|University Name||Total Fees (5 Years)|
|University of Georgia||16,06,421 Rs|
|Tbilisi State Medical University||27,84,463 Rs|
|Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University||25,70,274 Rs|
|Akaki Tsereteli State University||16,06,421 Rs|
|Tbilisi Medical Academy||19,27,705 Rs|
|David Agmashenebeli University of Georgia||25,70,274 Rs|
|Caucasus University||21,41,895 Rs|
Documents Required for MBBS in Georgia
- Legal passport and visa
- Academic mark sheet (10th & 12th)
- Life & Travel insurance is essential
- Passport size photocopy having white color on the background (6 Each)
- Birth Certificate
- SLC and related educational docs
- Bank statement of parents (6 Months)
- Letter of Authorization.
- No objection letter certificate.
- Sponsorship Letter.
- Documents for the admission process are variant depending on the criteria of the individual university .
All in all the Georgian universities are the superior choice in terms of environment, educational standard and fees affordability, etc.
To know more Contact us.