The students who wish to study medicine abroad, MBBS in Russia is one of the best options. Russia is the most popular destination among the international students who wish to pursue MBBS in abroad. Around 30 medical Universities of Russia are among the list of top 100 world’s best Medical Universities. The tuition fee and the accommodation fee of Medical universities in Russia are quite low as compared to the other Medical Universities across the globe. There are around more than 55 Medical Universities that imparts quality education to the students all across the world. Many Universities in Russia provide MBBS in English that is the medium of instruction in these Universities is English. This makes easy for the Indian students to pursue MBBS in Russia without facing any difficulty. The Indian students who aspire to pursue MBBS can easily make their dreams come true as it is very easy and convenient to pursue MBBS in Russia. The students can easily afford the MBBS fees in Russia as it is very budget-friendly.
MBBS FROM RUSSIA AT A GLANCE
|Intake||September / October|
|Score Required in 10+2||50% in PCB|
|Fees Structure||4000 – 7000 USD Per Year|
|Hostel||200 to 260 USD Per Month|
|Medium of Instruction||English / Russian|
|Top Medical University||Kazan State Medical University|
|Recognition||MCI and WHO approved|
Duration of Studying MBBS Course from Russia
The duration of pursuing MBBS in Russia is of 6 years. The 5 years are devoted to classroom learning and the 1 year is entirely devoted to the real-time experience: Apprenticeship. The students are also taught the language Russian during their MBBS so that they do not face any problem while living in Russia.
The medium of Teaching While Studying MBBS in Russia
There are many Universities in Russia that impart quality education to the students and use English as their medium of instruction making easier for international students to have wonderful study experience in Russia. Although the students are taught the basic level of Russian language too as part of MBBS.
Intake of MBBS Study in Russia
The application procedure for taking admission in most of the Medical Universities of Russia starts in the month of September. There are some universities in which the admission process for MBBS starts in the month of March.
Eligibility Criteria for MBBS in Russia
- There are certain eligibility criteria that a student needs to meet if he wishes to pursue MBBS from one of the top Medical Universities of Russia. The eligibility criteria are mentioned below:
- The applicant should be of at least 17 years of age and maximum of 25 years of age on or before 31 December of the year in which the applicant is applying.
- The applicant should have passed Class 12th with subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English from a recognized board.
- The applicant should have scored at least 50% marks in class 12th
- The applicant should have passed the NEET exam.
Required Documents for MBBS Admission in Russia 2020-2021
- The Passport has a minimum of 18 months of validity.
- 10th Certificate and Mark Sheet
- 12th Certificate and Mark Sheet
- Birth Certificate in English or translated into, notarized.
- The Photo – 10 (4.5 x 3.5 cm, 70% face)
- An official invitation letter from the Russian University
- HIV test documents
- Authorized documents from the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi
- Legalization of all the documents from the Russian Embassy
- Visa fees
- Bank receipt of University 1st year Tuition Fees Payment (It is required by some universities)
Admission Process for MBBS/MD in Russia
The admission process is very simple in Russia. The admission process is direct and the students can easily take admission to MBBS in Russia. Here are some of the basic steps that will help the students to take admission in MBBS in Russia:
Step 1– Get in touch with the representative of MBBS University in which the students wish to pursue MBBS. Try to gather information about the university, the fee structure, accommodation part and the eligibility criteria. The representative will provide you a counseling session that will definitely help you out.
Step 2– If you are satisfied with the information provided by the representative then the next step is to fill in the admission form. The admission form will be available on the official website of the university. Then submit the application form along with some of the documents.
The documents that are required to study MBBS in Russia are:
- 10th and 12th Standard Mark Sheet
- School completion certificate
- Other documents might be needed in the further procedure of admission.
Step 3– The students will be notified about the status of their application. The application could be either accepted or rejected by the University. The University will issue a letter that will state the confirmation of the admission.
Step 4– After receiving the confirmation letter, the students need to deposit the fees. The fees can be deposited through online mode of payment.
Step 5– The most important thing is to apply for the student VISA. As soon as the students receive the confirmation letter, they should apply for the VISA as the visa process sometimes take some time.
Step 6– After receiving the VISA, the final step is to book the airplane tickets and move to Russia to pursue MBBS in Russia and have an enriching experience in Russia and make advancements in their career.
Top Medical Universities for MBBS Study in Russia
- Voronezh state medical university
- Bashkir State Medical University
- Orel State Medical University
- OMSK State MEdical University
- Altai State Medical University
- Belgorod State University
- Kazan Federal University
- Crimea State Medical University
- Ulyanovsk State Medical University
- Volgograd State Medical University
- Orenburg State Medical Academy
- Perm State Medical University
- First Moscow State Medical University
- Siberian State Medical University
- Dagestan State Medical University
- South Ural State Medical University
- Pirogov Medical University
- Ryazan State Medical University
- Northern State Medical University
- Mari State University
- People’s Friendship University
- Kursk State Medical University
- Kazan State Medical University
- Smolensk State Medical University
- Tver State Medical University
Are You Ready To Be A Highly-Skilled Doctor? The teaching methods in the Russian universities will leave an auspicious mark on your career as a doctor. There are very few places that let you earn an MBBS degree at economical costs- Russia is one of them. So what are you waiting for? Get in touch with Brightpath.in at +91-9007316677 today and take the first step towards your career.