The goal of studying MBBS in Russia is to obtain world-renowned medical degrees and receive the greatest education possible. As you may be aware, Russia has the best medical universities with the best educational programmes. Many aspiring medical students come to Russia to study MBBS since it offers a mix of the greatest MBBS universities on the entire Eurasian continent.
Russia’s MBBS universities have the most affordable tuition. It is advantageous for Indian students because studying MBBS in Russia is less expensive than in Indian institutes. To add to the excitement, students who complete their MBBS in Russia can obtain tutoring for the Medical Council of India’s screen test (MCI). Thousands of aspiring medical students flock to Russia each year to study MBBS for a variety of reasons, including affordable tuition fees and MCI preparation.
The world-famous degrees that are accepted across various medical platforms are one because that has been widely discussed. This is because a number of medical bodies and organisations, like the World Health Organization (WHO), UNESCO, and the Medical Council of India (MCI), to name a few, recognise Russia’s educational system. Many MBBS universities in Russia have a straightforward admissions process.
The majority of Russian MBBS universities refuse to accept any additional fees or contributions. Furthermore, supplementary entrance examinations are not required for admission to some of Russia’s most prestigious medical universities. Students from India should take the FMGE/NEET exam ahead of time, and based on the results, they will be accepted into some of Russia’s leading MBBS universities. Come, let us go a little deeper into the advantages and other important details about MBBS in Russia.
The following are some of the MCI-approved MBBS universities in Russia:
- Altai State Medical University, Russia
- Ulyanovsk State Medical University, Russia
- Kazan Federal University, Russia
- Bashkir State Medical University, Russia
- Kazan State Medical University, Russia
- Crimea Federal University, Russia
- Volgograd State Medical University, Russia
- Kursk State Medical University, Russia
- Far Eastern Federal University
While studying MBBS in Russia is an enticing prospect, it is not as straightforward as you may believe. An individual must meet specific eligibility criteria in order to be admitted to MBBS in Russia. For example, he or she must earn the NEET certification. Some of the most important needs are given in bullet points below.
- The student must receive a 10+2 grade in a science subject.
- A thorough basis in biology, chemistry, and physics is required. Mathematics can be chosen as an extracurricular activity.
- In the general class, the student must maintain a minimum of 50% on the academic report.
- On the mark sheet, the student with a reservation (OBC/ST/SC) must have a minimum of 40%.
- In order to enrol in MBBS in Russia, the student must be 17 years old.
- The MCI certificate must be obtained by the student.
- The student must be a member of a recognised examination board.
In Russia, the student must take the NEET test for MBBS.
It is extremely important to select the right university for pursuing a program like MBBS. The process of making this decision can seem daunting, let the experts at Bright Path help you in selecting an ideal medical college that can actualize your dream of becoming a medical practitioner without the hassle of extensive documentation and entrance examinations.
Bright Path is pioneer study abroad education consultants who have been assisting medical students to study MBBS abroad at international recognition at very reasonable costs.