MBBS in Bangladesh is a good choice for to study for Indians. Medical Course is costliest course in the whole world wide, and it is really hard for middle class people to pursue the course. But MBBS in Bangladesh offers you with low-cost for Indian Citizens. Students have to clear the criteria given by the Bangladesh government for an admission of MBBS in Bangladesh and according to that they can choose the best university to pursue MBBS. MBBS in Bangladesh opportunity is going to increase in future.
- About Bangladesh
- Why Study MBBS in Bangladesh
- Benefits of Studying MBBS in Bangladesh for Indian Students 2020
- Top University for MBBS in Bangladesh
- Requirements for MBBS Admission in Bangladesh
- Visa Procedure for MBBS in Bangladesh
- Advice/Procedure to Study MBBS in Bangladesh
- MCI coaching in Bangladesh
- USMLE (United States Medical Licensing Examination) Coaching in Bangladesh
- Career options after completing MBBS in Bangladesh
Bangladesh is originated in the east of India and it is a south Asian country. The country with greenery and backwaters. The know largest river in the world The Ganges, The Brahmaputra, and the Meghna rivers flow through Bangladesh and it is largest delta in the world. The Sundarbans which is largest forest in the southern coast of Bangladesh and the home of Royal Tigers is shared by India too.
The geography is shared between three regions. The air temperature has been recorded 0 degree Celsius. Bangladesh is warm and humid during monsoon and the rain is expected by October.
Why MBBS in Bangladesh
MBBS in Bangladesh for Indian Students is the best option because of the following reasons:
- Some of the top MBBS college in Bangladesh, 25% of seats have been reserved for Indian Students and yea there quite few chances for Indians to pursue MBBS in Bangladesh.
- Students does not have to pay their fee for their course if they belong to SAARC Nation, so that they can pay their fee to stay.
- MBBS in Bangladesh is fully done in English, so that they no need to learn the local language.
- Some of the top University are recognized by WHO, so that it has a global impact on it.
- Fees are affordable to Study MBBS in Bangladesh.
Top University for MBBS in Bangladesh
- University of Dhaka
- Rajshahi University
- University of Chittagong
- Shahjalal University of Science and Technology
- Bangladesh University of Professional
- University of Science and Technology, Chittagong
Requirements for MBBS Admission in Bangladesh
The Indian students has to take up some of the criteria to take up admission of MBBS in Bangladesh:
- The students results must be 60% in 12th(PCMB)
- Students must have clear their NEET exam with good marks
- The students must not have gap of 2 years after completing 12th
- There should be Minimum aggregate GPA in SSC and HSC according to the government of Bangladesh
Visa Procedure for MBBS in Bangladesh
Visa Procedure one of the important step to any common people, and especially study visa is very important people who wants to study abroad. To Study MBBS in Bangladesh, here is a Visa procedure to apply:
- Students must visit High Commission of Bangladesh which is located in New Delhi, Kolkata, Agartala, Mumbai, Guwahati, and Bangalore
- After the Visa is approved you can visit any university and explore MBBS in Bangladesh at affordable cost/fee.
Advice/Procedure to Study MBBS in Bangladesh
- Application Form: Fill the form through online source by contacting the staff
- Letter of Admission: Submit the copy of your passport and necessary documents and you will receive a admission letter within 10 days
- Ministry and Visa Approval: After receiving a letter from university visit the Embassy of Bangladesh in New Delhi for your Visa approval and you may receive it within a month.
MCI coaching in Bangladesh
- Every students who has to pursue medical degree abroad has to clear MCI screening test in India.
- History of MCI screening test results in Bangladesh is really good.
- Bangladesh holds the first place in MCI screening results followed by countries like Georgia, Philippines, and other country.
- The MCI passing should be 30% to complete MBBS admission in Bangladesh.
USMLE (United States Medical Licensing Examination) Coaching in Bangladesh
USMLE is a three step test to get medical license in United States of America. In Bangladesh they help candidates prepare for the test which is mandatory for this position. This exam purpose is to get a license to work or to get a holding degree to work in USE.
Career options after completing MBBS in Bangladesh
After completing the study of MBBS in Bangladesh, students have to clear MCI screening test in a particular country where they have to choose their career option. The options are as below:
- They get chance to practice as a surgeon in the Hospital
- They can join some health organization for their career practice
- They get a chance to work as a Private Surgeon.
- Bangladesh government does not provide PG, So they can either pursue their PG in some other country.
So what are you waiting for? Get in touch with Brightpath.in at +91-9007316677 today and take the first step towards your career.