Kazakhstan, the dream destination of every medical student who wants to study MBBS in abroad is located in central Asia, extended in the 2,724,900 sq ml. It shares the borders with Russia, China, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan and Turkmenistan. It is the largest landlocked country in the world with the population of 1.85 Crores (in 2019). It is going to become the biggest destination of students to study MBBS. International cooperation is playing their role very well, Colleges in Kazakhstan are welcoming transcontinental academics and students from around the world.
Advantages of pursuing MBBS in Kazakhstan for Indian Students
- The climates of India and Kazakhstan are same, this is one the biggest advantage for Indian Students
- Indian Student would face no trouble in finding Indian food.
- Universities in Kazakhstan are eligible to give MD Degrees (doctor of Medical Degrees) which have the equal value to MBBS degrees. It takes 5 years to get the degree of MD.
- Some the hospitals in Kazakhstan are world class, by doing internship there, you can give a valuable twist to your career.
- Value of Degree obtained from Kazakhstan Medical Universities are higher and assemblies compared to other as they are certified by MCI (Medical Council of India) and WHO (world Health Organization).
- The cost of education is so low compared to Indian Medical Universities. Cost of living a normal lifestyle is also normal.
- English language is used a medium as, we know India is the 2nd largest English spoken language, therefore it one of the advantage for Indian student.
Course details for the admissions in Medical Universities of Kazakhstan (for Indian Students)
More than 50% in 12th standards, NEET pass out (compulsory)
Duration of course – 6 Years
Required Documents –
- Admission letter of University
- NEET scorecard
- Medical card
- Bank Statement
- Birth Certificate
- 12th and 10th standard’s Mark sheets
Recommended Universities for Indian Students
We have done some research for the students who want to study MBBS in Kazakhstan . Let’s have a look at the following universities
• Kazakh National Medical University
• Astana Medical University
• Al-Farabi Kazakh National University
• Semey Medical University
• South Kazakhstan Medical Academy
• International Kazakh Turkish University
In most of the Universities, the admission form submission starts from February and ends in the month of July. The academic year starts in the September to October. After the submission of admission form, you have the time of 3 to 4 weeks to submit all the required documents. Let’s have a look at the procedure from the beginning
1. Download the copy of Admission form and fill all the information correctly
2. Check all the required documents for the admission
3. Submit the application form with documents
4. After the selection, you have to book a seat by paying admission, application and processing fee.
5. After completing all the formalities including VISA ,you will receive and admission letter from the university
Making it more simple, Lets answer some questions that will help you!
Que – What are the best Universities suitable for Indian students?
Ans – we have done some research especially for Indian Students, you can have a look at the list given above in the blog.
Que How much does it cost to study MBBS there?
Ans– The cost of education would be according to the universities, It will cost between 14 lakhs to 23 lakhs for the whole medical course in top MCI approved Universities. The education in Medical universities is not as high as Indian Medical Universities for sure!
Que What is the Eligibility for Admission in MBBS college of Kazakhstan?
Ans. eligibility for Admission
- Minimum Age – 17 Year
- Maximum Age – No limit
- The student must have all the mentioned documents
- More than 50% score in 12th standard in Physics , Chemistry & Biology
It is extremely important to select the right university for pursuing a program like MBBS. The process of making this decision can seem daunting, let the experts at Bright Path help you in selecting an ideal medical college that can actualize your dream of becoming a medical practitioner without the hassle of extensive documentation and entrance examinations.
Click here to Talk to our Experts Directly
Click here to Contact us or Fill Counselling Form our Expert will contact you through your Details
Bright Path is pioneer study abroad education consultants who have been assisting medical students to study MBBS abroad at international recognition at very reasonable costs.