There are many students who grow up with a dream of becoming a doctor. They take a lot of efforts to fulfill their dream by studying hard and scoring good marks in the exam. But is studying hard the only way to secure an admission in a good medical college? No, aspiring students and their parents would really need to think about their possible budget which will be required to complete a medical degree.
So, if you think a little broader, and out of the box, then you will find that studying MBBS abroad can be a better way out of it.
Studying an MBBS course abroad has many benefits –
- Large number of seats available at many different universities.
- No donation & capitation fee is required.
- Language skills of the students can be enhanced.
- You will get to know an entirely new culture and new people.
- You will get a chance to see and explore a new country with its outlooks, customs and activities.
But choosing a perfect place to study abroad can be a challenging task for a layman.
It requires proper research of the universities from different countries and finding the one which best suits your budget and other needs.
Among many countries, which provide the best quality of MBBS education, Ukraine is the one.
Many world class universities exists in Ukraine. These medical universities are regulated by the Government of Ukraine & it provides best medical education among most of the countries in abroad.
Are these the only reasons to choose Ukraine as your destination for studying MBBS?
Below are some more aspects about Ukraine and its medical education which will support the above statements. Let’s have a look at those:-
- 1. Ukrainian medical universities provide MBBS education at low cost, which can be easily afforded by the students.
- 2. Medical degrees from Ukraine are recognized worldwide. Thus, students who take their medical degrees from Ukraine can practice anywhere in the world.
- 3. Ukraine is considered as one of the safest countries in the world.
- 4. To get admission to MBBS colleges in Ukraine no English language test is required.
- 5. Ukrainian universities do not ask for heavy donations from the students.
- 6. Medical universities in Ukraine are approved by WHO, UNESCO and MCI.
- 7. In Ukraine, the medium of education is English. Hence, the language will not be a barrier for students who want to go to Ukraine for study.
- 8. The accommodation cost is also very low in Ukraine.
- 9. Students can get a chance to take part in various seminars and international conferences.
- 10. The medical universities in Ukraine get funds from the Government for resolving research and financial issues.
- 11. Admission process to a medical university in Ukraine is very easy. There is no need to clear any exam like IELTS or TOEFL.
- 12. Students can choose any faculty from General medicine, Pediatrics, Pharmacy, Dentistry and Surgery.
- 13. Ukrainian medical colleges have good infrastructure and the quality of education is also good.
- 14. To keep the students fir and active, many extracurricular activities and sports activities are held by the medical colleges.
Some of the Best Medical Universities in Ukraine
1 Bogomolets National Medical University
- Bogomolets National Medical University is one of the oldest (175+) Government medical university established in 1841 having IVth level accreditation by the Ministry of Health and Education, Ukraine.
- Being located in Kiev city, It is one of the best medical centers in Ukraine.
- Students from various countries come to study medicine in Ukraine.
- The degree obtained from Kyiv National Medical University is recognized by WHO, MCI & UNESCO.
2 Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University
- Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University is one of the leading medical institutions founded in 1945.
- All the medical programmes at a university are legalized by the Ministry of Health & Education in Ukraine.
- The institute is located in Ivano city in the northwest of Ukraine.
- The university offers bachelor, master & postgraduate programme in different medical specialization.
- The university has 12 hospitals & clinics affiliated with the European Association of Universities, World Health Organization, World Federation of Ukrainian Medical Association.
3 Kharkiv National Medical University
- Kharkiv National Medical University is the oldest Government institution in Ukraine was founded in 1805.
- The university is a member of the international association of universities (UNESCO).
- Kharkiv Medical University provides the training to around 7000 students among which 2150 foreign citizens, 630 teachers, 102 doctors of science and professors, 387 candidates of medical science, 17 honored scientists.
- The medical degree awarded to students by a university is prestigious and recognized worldwide.
- A number of doctors from Europe, Africa, Asia are graduated from Kharkiv National Medical University.
4 Odessa National Medical University
- Odessa National Medical University was established in 1900.
- It is a Government university with a blend of world-known scientists, founders of the scientific medical school, Noble prize winner and highly experienced academic professors.
- From the past years, Odessa National Medical University is becoming prominent institutions in the southern region.
- Due to the efforts of eminent faculty members and contributing members of the medical fraternity Odessa NMU is one of the leading institutions in Ukraine.
5 Kyiv National Medical University
- Being established in 1992, Kyiv National Medical University offers the undergraduate programs of 6 years leading to MBBS degree.
- Currently, the university accommodates more than 1200 students more than 1200 students pursuing a medical course to become a doctor.
- KNMU accredited by various medical bodies and recognized by the Dental and Medical Council of India.
- Kyiv National Medical University is one of the leading medical school in Ukraine.
- University offers the internships, graduate programmes and structured academic curriculum to students.
6 Ternopil State Medical University
- Ternopil State Medical University was founded in 1957 located in the state of Ternopil.
- The university has ranked 1st among the medical universities in Ukraine.
- University has a department of research & innovation and awarded IVTh accreditation level by the Ministry of Health & Education Ukraine.
- TSMU offers high-quality education implementing the international standard.
- Institute provides the courses in Pharmacy, Nursing, and many other medical subjects, around 1500 students are enrolled for a medical course at the university.
The bottom line is as MBBS education in India is not affordable for all and as Ukraine provides quality education at low expenses and also provides many benefits as we have seen above, undoubtedly, studying MBBS in Ukraine is a good decision!!
To get admission of more information contact us