If a person opts pursue MBBS in Ukraine then they have made a right choice as MBBS in Ukraine mainly famous for its systematic educational pedagogy. Therefore, it is the one of the most popular choices among the students that they take. Taking admission in the course of MBBS in Ukraine is very simple to follow for the students. Therefore, approximately 6000 of students come from all around the world i.e. different countries like Australia, Belarus, and Germany etc here to study. The fees of pursuing MBBS in Ukraine are quite affordable as it offers the MBBS education at 4000-5500 USD per year. The expenses of living are very low that is approximately 100 USD and makes it easier for the candidates to study MBBS in Ukraine. Pursuing MBBS course curriculum is laid out only for 6 full years for the candidates in Ukraine and additional 1 year of internship the student has to do in the affiliated hospitals is also included in this course.
All the universities in Ukraine that offers students MBBS course are approved by the leading medical bodies like WHO, UNESCO, MCI, FAIMER etc. the reason why student study MBBS in Ukraine is because of teacher student ratio that is maintained 1:15 for providing the individual care to the students. So, there is a 100 % chance for the students to get excellent medical training that too along with global exposure facility. Ukraine also got 4th position among the top 10 medical universities in Europe. There is a core relationship of this country with India that has made it simple for the Indian students to study in this country.
Courses Offered by Most of the Ukrainian Medical Universities
MBBS Degree Course: The duration of this course is of 6-years that includes 5-year study and 1-year internship. The student can study the entire program is in English medium.
Dentistry Program (5-Years Program): There is a 5-Years Dentistry Program that introduces students with the fundamentals of the oral medicine, diagnosis and radiology. It is a remarkable opportunity for all the students to get direct admission after completing their schooling.
Paediatrics Program (6-Years Program): There is a 6-Years Paediatrics Program that introduces students with the fundamentals of patient care, research and teaching to improve the health of the children and the adolescents.
Bachelors in Pharmacy (4-Years Program): The country offers students 4-Years Pharmacy Program, that introduces them with the next-level medical sciences, evidence-based medicine and also familiarization students with the administration of important drugs and also their mutual side-effects.
Duration of MBBS in Ukraine
- The duration for pursuing MBBS in Ukraine is of 6 years that includes 5-year study and 1-year of internship.
- During the course of MBBS,the student has to study for the duration of 5-years and also in some of the best and prestigious medical universities in Ukraine.
- If the students wish to come back to India, then they can come back to India for the 1-year of internship program.
- The total duration of 5-years is dedicated to the classroom education for the studentsto provide them with the quality education provided by expert faculties.
- For the Indian students, they can do 1-year internship in Ukraine and after that there is no requirement to do internship in India.
- MCI Screening test is mandatory for all the Indian students who wish to practice in India after they complete their MBBS from Ukraine.
Eligibility Criteria for Pursuing Medicine in Ukraine
There are some of the following criteria for admission in MBBS program in Ukraine:
- A student needs minimum 50% is in Physics, Chemistry and Biology in class 12th or equivalent from ICSE/CBSE or any other equivalent board.
- The minimum age of a student to get admitted should be 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of the admission.
- The student should have NEET qualification (As per government rules).
- The students must provide all the documents and certificates that are required for the admission procedure that includesmarksheets, school transfer certificates and other documents are also required.
The Medium of Teaching MBBS In Most of the Ukrainian Universities
There are thousands of students every year that take admission for studying medicine in Ukraine.There are many universities in Ukraine who are giving admission to the students who wish to pursue in medicine as their career in an under-graduate as well as post-graduate programs.For studying medicine from Ukraine, many of the medical aspirants from not only India but students come from Nepal, Pakistan, Sri-Lanka and Bangladesh also.The students when applying for the medical education in Ukraine may have a confusion that what would be the medium of teaching that would be followed in respective university. Many of the medical universities in Ukraine adopting English as a medium of education to the students.The students are not required to learn Russian or any other language in order to study MBBS in Ukraine. This is because of the reason that the medical universities in Ukraine follow all the instructions in the English language too.All the professors are proficient with the English too and they assist all the overseas students if they are facing with any type of issues in following the syllabus.
All the students must be keen to view the medium of teaching while applying for any medical university in order to study abroad.Every year MCI that is Medical Council of India gives updates on the list of the universities that offers medical education in English medium in consulting with the Indian Embassy and Ministry of Education in Ukraine. Most of the medical universities are going through lot of changes in their course pattern, duration of their course, teaching methods adopted as well as the medium of teaching. All the students must enquire about the teaching medium very carefully before they apply for the medical education in Ukraine.
Document Required for Pursuing MBBS in Ukraine
The following documents are required for taking admission in MBBS in Ukraine:
- A valid passport
- 10th pass certificate and marksheet of the student
- 12th pass certificate and marksheet of the student
- The birth certificate of the person in English or has to be translated into English and notarised
- Passport size photo of them
- Official admission letter that is issued by the particular Medical University
- Medical test reports of the person
- Authorization of all the documents by the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi
- Legalization of all the documents needs to be sanctioned by the Ukraine Embassy
- Visa should be sanctioned
- Bank receipt of the 1st year fee payment which is required by some of the universities and sometimes not all
After the candidate has fully researched on the medical university, that the student is applying in order to study MBBS in Ukraine then they can apply in the selected medical university in Ukraine. The candidate must analyse all the merits and demerits of the medical university that they have applied in.All the candidatesare then required to submit all of their documents to the authorities of the medical university.Then, the Ukrainian medical university that they have applied for will accept the application of the student. After that the medical university will then issue the confirmation letter of the admission of the student.
Are You Ready To Be A Highly-Skilled Doctor? The teaching methods in the Russian universities will leave an auspicious mark on your career as a doctor. There are very few places that let you earn an MBBS degree at economical costs- Ukraine is one of them. So what are you waiting for? Get in touch with Brightpath.in at +91-9007316677 today and take the first step towards your career.