Know all about Bukhara
- Country Capital:?Tashkent
- Country Currency:?Uzbekistan Som
- City Population:?1,843,500
- City Total Area:?41,934?km2(16,191?sq?mi)
- City GDP:?$50.485 billion
- Country Calling code:?998
- City Area code:?65
Quick facts about Bukhara
- Bukhara is rich in historical sites, with about 140 architectural monuments.
- UNESCO has listed the historic centre of Bukhara as a World Heritage Site, famous as a ?living museum? and a centre for international tourism.
- Located on the Silk Road, the city has long served as a centre of trade, scholarship, culture, and religion.
- People have inhabited the region around Bukhara for at least five millennia.
- As an important trading centre, Bukhara was home to a community of medieval Indian merchants from the city of Multan who owned land in the city.
- According to the official statistics, the city?s population is 82% Uzbeks, 6% Russians, 4% Tajiks, 3% Tatars, 1% Koreans, 1% Turkmens, 1% Ukrainians, 2% of other ethnicities.
- Uzbekistan?has the fourth-largest gold deposits in the world and is also rich in copper and uranium.
Why choose Bukhara to study abroad?
- Bukhara is home to one of the?finest higher education institutes?in Uzbekistan.
- The government has introduced many?beneficial initiatives to boost international student?s?number at these Universities.
- Compared to other Asian countries,?Uzbekistan?has the?lowest cost of study and accommodation.
- The?crime rate?is?lowest?in Bukhara and it is very?safe for girls and foreign students.
- Natives?are very?friendly, respectful and well-cultured?who treat other communities with respect.
- People of?Uzbekistan?mostly?speak both Uzbek and English fluently, making communication easy with locals.
- Students and expatriates from all over the world live here, contributing to a?highly diverse and welcoming environment?for studying abroad.
- Many?Indian universities have?also proposed?cooperation and exchanges?with the Universities of?Uzbekistan?for mutually beneficial ties.
- Uzbekistan?has?branches of Indian higher education Universities in the country.
- Direct flights operate from India?to Uzbekistan with a travel duration of only?3 hours?via Uzbekistan Airways.
Why study MBBS at?Bukhara State Medical institute?
- Founded in 1990, BSMI campus has the?best academic infrastructure?and creates all the opportunities for training according to?global standards.
- Bukhara State Medical Institute?offers?5 Years MBBS?course?in the?English language.
- The Medical University is?WHO Approved?and?MCI Recognized.
- No capitation or Admission Test?is required.
- Bukhara State Medical Institute?encourages independent work?to strengthen and broaden knowledge of students through?practical training.
- Size of the class small?is kept small to ensure?individual attention?for all the students.
- Bukhara State Medical Institute?maintains?cooperation with many foreign universities and international organizations?in Asia and Europe.
- International scientific-practical conferences, seminars and round tables are held at the University periodically with the?participation of leading experts from foreign universities.
Indian students who want to?study low cost?MBBS in Uzbekistan?at MCI approved medical colleges can check out?best study abroad MBBS consultant?here.?The advantage of?studying?MBBS abroad?through?Best admission consultancy?to study abroad?is that they will provide you with only the?best MCI approved colleges for?MBBS abroad?and will provide you with all the information required to adapt to your University life.
For a detailed,?MBBS Abroad?fees,?you can contact us directly at the contact shared below.
FEES STRUCTURE for MBBS in Uzbekistan
We are?top study abroad education consultants?who have been assisting medical aspirants to?study MBBS abroad/MBBS in Uzbekistan?at?MCI?approved government medical colleges of international recognition at very reasonable costs and carve out a niche path for themselves by becoming a qualified Doctor.
For more details contact: