WE PROCESS YOUR ADMISSION AT BANGLADESH MEDICAL COLLEGES IN A VERY TRANSPARENT WAY, WE ARE OFFICIAL REPRESENTATIVE OF ALL GOVERNMENT & PRIVATE MEDICAL UNIVERSITIES APPROVED BY MCI IN INDIA.
Every year most of consultancy process admission for their students through us, When you come directly to us you need not to worry we assured 100% admission gaurantee in top medical colleges of Bangladesh.
We fill up your application form using the details furnished by you at our office.
- Documents required for filling application form:
- Name, Surname
- Passport Number
- Passport Validity
- Permanent Address
- Phone Number, Email Address
- Date & Place of Birth
- Copy of International passport
- Copy of School leaving certificate and 12th standard mark sheet.
- Photo of online result Neet UG 2019(only for Indian MBBS Student) NEET-UG Cut-off(General, OBC, SC/ST)
- Invitation charges
Invitation letter—after receiving the documents and payment the invitation letter, admission letter and visa support letter are sent to us and we initiate the VISA processing.
Step 3: VISA processing— Along with the invitation letter from Bangladesh Medical College we send our representative to Bangladesh Embassy
Documents required for VISA application processing:
- Original Invitation letter
- Original International passport (valid for one year)
- Original Higher Secondary School Certificate(12th standard mark sheet)
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Medical certificate from any good private clinic with blood reports (HIV) Specimen attached. NOTE: Issued no more than 2 months before University studies process begin
- 8 Passport size Photos(white background)
- Visa fees.
- 1st-year tuition fee payment
- Signed authority letter (original) (for collecting Visa )
- Affidavit on a 10 Rs stamp paper (original) –Sponsorship affidavit, which has to contain: full name of a sponsor, his/her address, telephone numbers, e-mail, and obligation of a sponsor to cover expenses (stating sum of expenses) of an applicant
- Minor Affidavit on 10 Rs stamp paper from Father and mother if the student is below 18 years old.
- Photo Copy of ID of parents giving affidavit and signatures should match everywhere with ID.
- Bank statement in name of father or mother (6 months statement original with bank stamp on it with the minimum balance not less than 4.5 lakh Rs)
- In case the account is opened less than 6 months then a letter from Bank Manager stating when the account was opened.
- In case Account holder is a student then Minimum account balance maybe Rs. 3.5 Lakh
Step 4: ARRIVAL—after getting a visa from Bangladesh embassy, we inform students and the college about flight details with date and arrival time. One of our representatives receives the student at the airport.
Indian students who want to study low-cost MBBS in Bangladesh at MCI approved medical colleges in Bangladesh can check out Top Medical Universities in Bangladesh for Indian Students. The advantage of studying MBBS in Bangladesh through Best admission consultancy to study abroad is that they will provide you with only the best MCI approved colleges for MBBS in Bangladesh and will provide you with all the information required to adapt to your University life.
For a detailed, MBBS at Bangladesh Medical College fees, you can contact us directly at the contact shared below.
Bright Path is pioneer study abroad education consultants who have been assisting medical students to study MBBS abroad/MBBS in Bangladesh at government medical colleges of international recognition at very reasonable costs.