The average cost for basic items and instruction here is very moderate when contrasted with other medicinal schools the world over. The normal expense of the MBBS degree in Bangladesh changes from 24 Lakh INR to 30 Lakh INR. Consistently, countless worldwide students apply in top restorative colleges of Bangladesh. Is becoming into a hot goal for students from nations like India, Nepal and so on for getting their MBBS degree.
Bangladesh has appeared incredible improvement as far as training. With time, this nation is getting to be one of the fevered goals for restorative students far and wide who need to get MBBS degree abroad. Reasons why getting MBBS in Bangladesh is a decent decision for universal students
- MBBS in Bangladesh the full course has duration of Five (5) years.
- MBBS program in Bangladesh plan for national curriculum
guided by Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council (BM&DC).
- The academic programming has been designed to cover all
aspects of medical sciences. MBBS program in Bangladesh is divide in four (4)
phase. The end of each phase you need to clear university professional
examination or Prof Exam.
- Prof. Exam held twice in a year in the month of May and
November, Like India, also same as
Indian medical colleges.
Advantages for MBBS admission in Bangladesh as follows:
- MCI approved government university
- Low affordable fees with easy instalments
- Low travel cost.
- Exclusive women’s medical colleges for Indian girl student
- Medical study similar like India.
- Course curriculum same as MCI syllabus, same books in
- No hidden costs involve during study
- All fees pay direct to respective college account
- MBBS from Bangladesh leads to highest FMGE passing rate
- Min. NEET Score UG-50 Percentile, OBC, SC, ST-40 Percentile.
- Recognition By – Bangladesh Medical & Dental Council & Member of South East Asia Regional Organisation For Medical Council Enlisted in the Directory of IMED and AVECENA (Formerly W.H.O)
- Student can register to Medical Council of India by giving Screening Test to practice in India after completion of MBBS Degree in Bangladesh.
- There is no entrance test required for admission and the admission process is quite easier.
- The hospitals are well equipped with great infrastructure and technology.
- According to an agreement the students from SAARC nations need not pay the extra tuition fee in medical colleges.
- The standard of training is awesome and is equivalent to other created nations.
- The expense of the total course of MBBS in Bangladesh is very moderate when contrasted with different nations over the world.
- The alumni from the restorative colleges in Bangladesh are offered chance to go to different universal workshops and gatherings. This aides in their improvement as fruitful specialists.
- Bangladesh has Top Medical Universities which offer world class training with brilliant gauges and very much experienced staff.
The process of making this decision can seem daunting, let the experts at Bright Path help you in selecting an ideal medical college that can actualize your dream of becoming a medical practitioner without the hassle of extensive documentation and entrance examinations.
Click here to Talk to our Experts Directly
Click here to Contact us or Fill Counselling Form our Expert will contact you through your Details
Bright Path is pioneer study abroad education consultants who have been assisting medical students to study MBBS abroad at international recognition at very reasonable costs.